Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Electric Trio at Brooklyn Bowl 2/20

  Happy New Year, friends.
If you're like me, it's certainly easy to feel depressed when thinking about what might happen in the next four years with the current leadership in place.

With a three year-old boy at home, I don't have that luxury. I owe it to him to be the best father, husband, musician and songwriter I can be. I will continue to speak out about what I believe to be important. THANK YOU to everyone out there who has been marching and making our collective voice heard. I've been writing up a storm these past few months and I'm looking forward to sharing new music with you in 2017.

The trio is playing a few shows close to home this winter. Next up is a 9 PM set at Brooklyn Bowl on Monday, February 20. We're sharing the bill with The Michael Gannon Band and Baby Dynamite – admission is $7, doors are at 6 PM, and the show starts at 8 PM. Advance tickets here! Mark it on your calendar and share... Matt, Keith and I enjoy playing at this fantastic Williamsburg, Brooklyn venue and we'd love to see you there.

Working on a couple of trips down south in the spring. More on that soon. If you use Bandsintown to keep track of artists' schedules, you can keep track of us here. I've been using it myself – it's a great way to track your faves.

Here’s a video I made for "Lucky Guy,” the title track from our 2016 Electric Trio LP. It’s a snapshot travelogue from our honeymoon. Listen closely, consider the ephemerality of life, and enjoy the moment.

Love,
Greg



LUCKY GUY on Spotify
LUCKY GUY on Apple Music
LUCKY GUY on Vinyl or CD 
LUCKY GUY on Soundcloud

Press for LUCKY GUY:

Your Older Brother part 2 - interview
Your Older Brother part 1
Popdose album review
High Country Press preview
No Depression album review
The Vinyl District First Date series 
Elmore magazine record review
Winston-Salem Journal show preview
WUNC State of Things interview
Elmore Magazine video premiere
Indy Week show preview
Wilmington Star News album review
Blue Ridge Outdoors Trail Mix
Indie Band Guru album review
Impose Magazine interview